Saturday, January 2, 2016

New Year


Happy new year, everyone! Akimashite omedeto!
I'm so sorry for being inactive during holiday, since I'm having vacation and stuffs. So I'm going to post a little more often from now on. (hopefully)

So, previously, there was a Medley Festival event in the english SIF, with Nishikino Maki SR for the first prize! I managed to get it, and at the end of the event, I got 2 SRs. (people said that it was a bloody war, since Maki is one of the hardest to get)

Also, as you can see from the picture on top, both English and Japanese version of SIF are giving a love gem everytime you log in for 3 days, as a new year reward. There's no event update yet, but I hope this year's events are far more challenging and thrilling!

Anyways, have a good year, everyone!
Love,
Ayame

No comments:

Post a Comment