Sunday, April 17, 2016

News!

Hi, it's Ayame again.
I'm currently busy with test and stuffs, but now I'm kind of free. So I'll be able to post a little bit more than often. (hopefully)
Soo... lately, I've been doing roleplays.

Know what a roleplay is? It's almost the same as when you're impersonating someone - an actor, a cartoon character, or even someone from a certain book/novel. You can do it in many kinds of social media, but the most popular ones are mostly found in twitter.
In roleplay, you're able to create your own character. And you'll also be able to write your own background story. You'll meet two characters or more who are doing conversation by creating a plot. It is almost the same as when you're doing a drama, but in a written form. You're able to discuss which theme - or which storyline you find interesting with your partner. You will be able to notice those who are professional in plotting from their writing style, how they build the emotion, and stuffs.
For now, I have two RP characters: one of them is from Love Live anime - Nishikino Maki (which is my favorite character in Love Live), and the other is the one I created by myself: Takahiro Eiji.
Speaking of roleplay, I'm currently joining a roleplay community - and there I met so many professionals. Seriously, the way the do plots are so - how to say it - cool! And there I feel like a total noob. However, I'm learning so much from them. ^.^v
This community is mostly consist of characters with action based. I learn so much about how to do fighting plots! They also do a yearly event called 'Battle Tournament'. This year, it'll be the sixth tournament.
Trying to create an icon for the event. Does this look good?
I volunteered myself to be one of the committee. And it was fun! We were talking about how will the event going to be, what are the rules, and so on. And I enjoy 'hanging out' with them (we're doing most talks on LINE, since we are unable to meet in person).
And if you are interested in finding my roleplay accounts, feel free to follow me at @Scarlet_Maki, and @AbsoluteAce_




See you next time!
Love,

Ayame

No comments:

Post a Comment